Sponsored
forum/thread/232/sexy-feet
Justne

SEXY FEET: WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY?
As far as expert opinions on foot fetishes, there are a variety of theories.
For most people, feet are made for walking, not for fucking, so they might find a sexual attraction to feet mystifying and maybe even a little weird. So where does this fetish originate?

Sigmund Freud thought that foot fetishes were based in the fact that feet resembled penises. I’m not exactly sure what kind of feet (or penises) Freud was looking at, but that’s a strange and unconvincing theory.

According to a 2006 study, the most common of all fetishes related to body parts involve feet and toes. (Attraction to boobs, butts, and genitals don’t count because this is nearly universal and thus isn’t classified as a fetish.) Although women occasionally have foot fetishes, it is overwhelmingly a guy thing. Sex expert Colleen Singer defines the fetish thusly:

Foot fetishism, also referred to as podophilia, is a heightened and specific sexual interest in feet and/or footwear. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts, and is more prevalent in men than women.

A neurologist named  Vilayanur S. Ramachandran speculated that the feet and genitals occupy similar areas in the brain’s somatosensory cortex, which may help to explain why some people become sexually stimulated at the thought of feet. Ramachandran even observed that some amputees have reported feeling orgasms in their feet! Sociobiologist Desmond Morris speculated that foot fetishism arose from some sort of traumatic imprinting event at an early age involving feet.

Sexy Feet: HOW DOES THE FETISH START?
Many adults with foot fetishes trace their fixation back to a childhood event such as being tickled in their feet during horseplay, some dim distant memory where they simultaneously felt trapped and stimulated. Others speculate that feet, just like genitals and breasts, can attain an allure simply because they’re almost always hidden. According to a Reddit user:

Like butts and genitals, they are rarely displayed openly; even if someone is wearing sandals or barefoot, they’re still standing on their soles, so they’re just not seen as frequently as other body parts. This makes them almost as much of a ‘private’ part.

Another foot fetishist tells Cosmopolitan that around age 15 or 16:

I just realized that instead of the standard boobs and bums, I was obsessed with staring at women’s feet and toes, imagining them in my mouth or rubbing them on my face….I love nice arches, red nail varnish, flip-flops, nicely pedicured, slender but not too thin, just an all-round well-proportioned foot. Generally I like fresh-smelling feet, although I have been known to lick grimy feet in the past to offset the beauty.

Although safe if practiced within commonly accepted boundaries, the fetish does not always express itself in a benign manner, as in the case of serial killer Jerome Brudos, who developed an affinity for women’s shoes at the age of five and wound up severing the feet of his female murder victims. Oregon seems to be a hotspot for taking foot fetishes too far, as it also was the home of serial killer Leroy Dayton Rogers, who “had a penchant for sawing off his victims’ feet.” And back in 2011, Arkansas police arrested a man identified as the “Toe Suck Fairy,” known for approaching women in stores, complimenting their feet, and asking to suck their toes.

But just like all kinks, foot fetishism need not get extreme or abusive. If you learn to manage your kink with an understanding partner, you’d realize there’s a world of pleasure nuzzled inside every warm pair of socks. You might even convince her to give you a foot job. If you find a partner who’s willing to “toe the line” like that, you’ve found a keeper! TC mark

1 person likes this.
GoddessGreta

my studio with me and my slave!!!! ... https://yezzclips.com/store2330

Be the first person to like this.