Sponsored
forum/thread/265/beautiful-aussie-babe-showing-feet-soles-and-sexy-ass

I want to find a genuine guy who knows how to worship my feet and soles! please hit me up on Instagram @buymysoles if that's the type of guy you are! ?

Be the first person to like this.
dody90

your feet is beautiful ;)

meds4care

He tried to shrug it off as a joke and forced a laugh as he said, "Toni, let me out of this belt so we can finish properly."

"Oh, Paulie, I would love to," I answered with a smile, as I rolled him onto his back. As I straddled him, I was thrilled to discover that the tip of his cock was just free enough to rub against my bare pussy. I got wetter as I realized that he could feel my moistness but couldn't quite penetrate it.

I slowly gyrated, looking down at him with a look, a mixture of pity and concern, as he grimaced and tried with all of his might to somehow enter me.

"But, I can't baby," I finished my answer as he looked up at me bewildered. "Remember, Paulie, I don't have the key, I mailed it last night."

He didn't respond, and I assumed that he was planning his next action. Before he had time to think, I leaned back between his legs, now teasing the tip of his cock by rubbing my ass against it. (I hated anal sex but knew that he could do nothing in his current state but grind a little and frustrate himself.)

I extended my legs, in their glorious stockings, along his chest and rested by feet on his face, driving him more into a state of arousal. It got worse for him, as I instructed him to massage my feet and stroke my legs. As I allowed him to suck my toes, he was completely back under my control.

Several minutes later, I got up and began getting dressed. He remained where he was as I instructed him that he was allowed to watch me get dressed.

"What do you say?" I asked.

He looked at me quizzically, as I raised an eyebrow and gave him a serious look. As I expected, he remembered the previous night and responded, "Yes, Mistress Toni, thank you."

For harder and healthy sex

Sildenafil: Cenforce 100, Fildena 100, Cenforce