Forums » General Foot Fetish Talk

How do you cope with it ?

• 5 posts
    June 9, 2018 12:54 PM PDT

I have a foot fetish since my childhood but I still cannot assume it.

I always fear that someone will discorver it and start hating me or despise me because of that. Of course, I do my best to hide it and even deny the ffact that I have a foot fetish. I always found that fetish dirty and shamefull (even if I'm really into it...).

How do you assume and how you do be in emphasis with it ?

Thanks for reading and thanks for the answers ^^

• 8 posts
    June 11, 2018 9:31 AM PDT
    I believe you have to accept and love that part of yourself, just like you do with your regular hobbies or interests. You have the ability to turn up a woman by kissing her feet, do you realize the power of that? Besides, you have the advantage that you are able to enjoy and provide pleasure from a different and additional perspective in sex.

Let me tell you that, to this date, my girlfriend, her bestfriend and her sister know about my fetish, and we live just fine, totally normal and they dont look at me differently at all. Besides, my gf really loves my fetish and loves I am confident enough to share it.

So be free and embrace you fear. Women love security, and if some girl doesnt like it, then to hell with her!
    • 8 posts
    June 11, 2018 9:32 AM PDT
    I believe you have to accept and love that part of yourself, just like you do with your regular hobbies or interests. You have the ability to turn up a woman by kissing her feet, do you realize the power of that? Besides, you have the advantage that you are able to enjoy and provide pleasure from a different and additional perspective in sex.

Let me tell you that, to this date, my girlfriend, her bestfriend and her sister know about my fetish, and we live just fine, totally normal and they dont look at me differently at all. Besides, my gf really loves my fetish and loves I am confident enough to share it.

So be free and embrace you fear. Women love security, and if some girl doesnt like it, then to hell with her!
    • 8 posts
    June 11, 2018 9:35 AM PDT
    I do jerk off at least 3 times a week picturing myself licking and sucking the feet of my girlfriend and I can cum pretty quickly. So man, I am as into it as you bro!
    • 5 posts
    June 14, 2018 11:21 AM PDT

It's pretty easy to say "you have to accept and love that part of yourself", but sadly it doesn't help me ^^'

I have no one to talk about it, no people to tell me if they understand it.
    By coming here, I hope to be able to assume it. And thanks for you answer ^^ !

• 8 posts
    June 17, 2018 5:25 PM PDT
    Dude, I had the same fear as you. I am telling you that accepting it is the first step, i didnt say it was easy. Best of luck!
    • 2 posts
    June 18, 2018 8:13 PM PDT
    I’m on the same boat as you, it’s hard especially when your gf has sexy feet
    • 1 posts
    June 23, 2018 3:03 AM PDT
    I used to get anxious about it. Once I was fucking my gf who has amazing feet. I just grabed her foot and started sucking her toes and licking her soles while fucking. She loved it and turned her on. Gave me a chance after to open up about it more. Totaly uninhibited about it now. It's not as scary as you think. Its like a 0.5/10 on the freaky factor when it comes to fetishes. Most women love to be admired including their feet. It's up to you to show them.

You're best bet in my experience would not to start with "I have a foot fetish" to who ever. Plant the seed and slowly work up to it. Make comments like "I love your nails, that colour looks great on you" or somthing subtle like that and go from there. This may sound abit mean but you should man up alittle as confidence is attractive. It's realy not strange or weird to have a foot fetish. It's an awesome quirk!
    • 2 posts