Forums » Foot Fetish Stories

Nancy loves to foot smother other females!

• 23 posts
    October 8, 2017 11:47 PM PDT
    Nancy is the very sexy wife of my friend who I've written so much about. She is a 5'8 130 pound short haired blonde, with blue eyes, long toned legs and very sexy pedicured and shapely size 8 feet. Part of my amazing attraction to her is that she knows I think she's beautiful, and I think her feet are gorgeous. They are a very pampered, and always polished toes of blue, red, pink or maroon, very high arch, feminine shapely slope, narrow in appearance and very soft. Her heels are small round and shapely, the soles are pale and pinkish, very smooth with no wrinkles. Her toes are long and descend evenly, she has a prominent big toe, and the nails are long, just to the tip of the sexy toes. What is awesome about her is that she really loves her feet too, and loves them to be loved, worshiped and kissed. She really likes forcing other women to smell her feet, and then lick and kiss them. She loves trampling other females mostly, squishing their breasts and face under her pretty and deadly feet. Her feet look great, but they sweat profusely, and smell incredibly strong. She loves that they look so good, but can smell so sour and bad. She laughs that when she gets her bi-weekly pedicures, the poor women often turn away due to their sweaty strong smell. Nancy loves to wrestle other women, and dominate them beneath these deadly feet. She just lost a match about a month ago, but before that she was undefeated. Her record is 30-1 now in these encounters. One of my favorite matches of hers was about 2 years ago. It took place in the summer, 4 couples hanging out at her place spending a lazy day with barbecue food and conversation. I of course steered the conversation to Nancy's love of wrestling. Andrea a doctor, 5'9 140 pounds long thin brown hair, brown eyes, thin lips, pretty, but not gorgeous, was in a white tank top, blue jean shorts and sandals. Andreas feet were very long size 11, her second toe is longer than her big toe, no nail polish, flat arched and pretty. She was intrigued that Nancy a pretty corporate woman who made 6 figures in salary loved to wrestle. Andrea was kind of bored, so she asked if Nancy wanted a playful match. That was music to Nancy's ears, Andrea had no idea what she was in for. I don't like to get too dirty though Andrea said, and Nancy said no problem I have large clean blue mats in the basement. We all went downstairs, Andrea slipped her sandals off and waited in the middle of the mat. Nancy had on a red halter top, black shorts, and black mules. When Nancy tried to step out of her mules, her feet got so sweaty from the hot day, that she had trouble getting them off. I don't exaggerate that when she got them off, a sour stinky vinegar foot smell filled up the room. God, your feet stink Nancy, I had to joke, and everyone laughed, Andrea said just keep them away from me! Nancy's toes were painted maroon, they were shinny and looked great. The women walked around each other, Nancy let her get some confidence, they grabbed at each other, pulled at each others hair, and fell to the mat. Nancy put her in a light scissor hold, but Andrea got out and jumped to her feet. She kicked Nancy with her large bare feet, more playfully than hard to her stomach. Oh, so you want to use feet Nancy said. Andrea laughed, pushed Nancy down, and then stepped on Nancy's hip with a goofy pose. Nancy grabbed her foot and tripped her, knocking her on her back. Nancy jumped on her like a cat, and got her in a school girl pin. Nancy's black shorts got up to her lips, and Andrea complained and moaned. You don't like this? Nancy laughed and rubbed her crotch on the female doctor's mouth. Come on Nancy! What's wrong with you, she shook her head and said in disgust. Nancy planted her crotch over her mouth and nose.  She rocked her body on her face. Stop this! Stop! Well then, maybe you'll like this better! Nancy slid back, grabbed her arms, and sat on Andreas crotch, placing both sexy stinky feet on the sides of the doctor's face. Wheeeew!!!!! Get your disgusting smelly feet away from me!!! Nancy laughed again. That's not nice, I think you owe my foot an apology! Nancy pulled on the woman's arms harder, and hovered her very sweaty smelly right bare foot above the poor woman's face. Andrea looked panicked, and she looked into the bare sole. No, no, no...... Andrea tried to move her face away, but the stinky right foot twisted and maneuvered all around the doctors head and face. She got Andrea to look straight up, and the sexy foot covered her face completely! Andreas body bucked, she screamed, she twitched, kicked her legs frantically, as Nancy's stinky foot got comfortable on her face. Andrea tried to scream and breathe, but the foot sole pressed into her mouth and nose. We watched in disbelief, as Nancy laughed while smothering this woman under her right foot. Andrea lost strength, she was getting weak under the fierce smell, she was gasping, and smelling the foot more deeply. Nancy posed the foot on her face, rubbed the smell and the sweat of it into the poor woman's nose. She wiggled her pretty maroon toes, then switched feet, and smothered her with her left sour vinegar smelling foot. Watching a corporate woman step all over a female doctors proud smart face, with a sexy pretty but very sour foot, was an amazing turn on. It was total female foot domination. Andreas saliva mixed with the sweat on Nancy's foot making it smell even worse. When Nancy stood over her some 5 minutes later, Andreas face was a sweaty smelly mess, with wet eyes and a very wet and burning nose. She was visibly crying. Nancy placed her bare left foot on her white cotton shirt, and stepped down on her left breast hard and firm. When she lifted it, there was a sweaty foot print of her foot on her chest. Nancy tweaked her nipple with her sexy toes, through the shirt. Nancy then stepped on her crotch, and rubbed it in. Nancy looked at the crying face, and her distinctive wet moist foot print on the girls shirt. Oh good, in case you don't remember me or my pretty feet and how they smell, you have a souvenir of our time together, that you can have close to your heart forever! Nancy then placed her right bare foot flat over her mouth and nose, covering them, and posed, and smiled too. Nancy again slowly rubbed her sweaty foot smell all over her beaten face. Andrea continued to cry. Andrea and Nancy have not spoken since that day, but Andreas husband called and threatened Nancy's husband shortly thereafter. He laughed it off, and before he hung up the phone Nancy's husband said, I hope when you kiss your wife you can really taste my wife's sexy feet!!!! I bet he could, and I wonder if he thinks of that day like I still do!!!

• 23 posts
    October 8, 2017 11:56 PM PDT

• 23 posts
    October 8, 2017 11:57 PM PDT

• 100 posts
    October 9, 2017 10:46 AM PDT

Really well written. Maybe needs some formatting but definetly easy to read and to follow the story. Thanks wink

• October 10, 2017 3:02 PM PDT

Great story =)

• October 10, 2017 3:02 PM PDT

Thanks

• 23 posts
    October 10, 2017 4:07 PM PDT

I know this OLD TRUE story is not for everyone. It is mean, and a little gross. So if that is not for you, please don't read it. Nancy is my sexy friends wife that I write about on this forum often. She is now 50 years old, 5'7 135 pounds, has short blonde hair, blue eyes, very toned legs and beautiful and sexy size 8 feet, that really sweat and smell. She has wrestled many, many females over the years. She loves to stomp on other women's breasts and face, sit on female opponents, place her stinky feet on their face, and really force them to smell her strong foot odor. Many of these women, choke, cry, beg, yell for her to get her feet off their face! She just grabbed their arms, and continued forcing her feet on their mouth and noses. One really memorable fight, wrestling match, took place in her basement on blue mats. She fought this heavy German woman Olga. Olga was about 190 pounds had thick short black hair, dark brown eyes, thick legs, and wide unpainted size 9 feet. Nancy kicked her in the stomache repeatedly, and got her on her knees. She then kicked her in the face knocking her on to her back, and she stomped on her chest and her large stomache. Nancy loved pounding her breasts under her bare foot soles. Repeatedly she raised a bare foot up, and smashed it into her fat stomache, large breasts, and even her face! Nancy then sat on her, grabbed her arms and forced her right sweaty bare foot into her face flush. Olga yelled it stinks! Oh my god! Get your f'n foot off my face! She screamed, aaaahhh! Then after a few minutes of smelly foot torture, she gave out this huge belch! Nancy lifted her foot, Olga belched again loudly! I am so nautious she yelled! Olga turned her head towards the few people watching, and spit saliva on to the mat, drooling! It was gross! It wasn't vomit, just saliva, but she let it drip from her mouth. She belched again! Oh, I feel sick, your feet stink! The combination of the stomping, plus the stink of her sweaty feet was too much for her! Nancy watches her for a minute, still sitting on her. Olga belched again! Nancy did not get off her. Olga was groaning. Nancy then used the toes of her right foot to lift her face. Olga looked up, Nancy stepped right on her face again with the foot that was making her sick! Olga yelled no, no more, no! Nancy rubbed her really smelly foot into her burping, belching face! Olga belched into her foot again! Nancy just continued to slowly foot smother her. That's right, smell my foot bitch, smell it good, get all the stink into your big stupid face! Nancy was so mean! The woman was dizzy from her foot smell, but she didn't care, and really wanted this much bigger woman to suffer! Smell it! Smell it! She forced the stinky foot sweat up her nose and in her mouth! Olga kicked her legs, twisted, bucked, screamed, and smelled her sweaty, stinky feet more, much more, really against her will for the next 20 minutes!

• 23 posts
    October 10, 2017 6:08 PM PDT

Nancy the leggy short haired blonde had another arranged wrestling battle in her basement a few years ago. Nancy met Rhonda at her gym, they started talking on the stair master. Rhonda was about Nancy's age and a mother of three at 44 years of age at the time. Rhonda was an inch shorter at 5'7 and about the same weight at around 130 pounds. Rhonda had shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. The women circled each other in bare feet, Nancy was too fast for her, and was able to kick her in the stomach with her right bare foot, and then in the chest with her left foot firmly. Nancy's husband told me that Nancy easily restrained her in no more than five minutes with several kicks to her head and face, as I wasn't there to see this battle. Nancy had her flat on her back, sat at her side and grabbed her left arm while stepping on her left ribs with her bare feet stretching Rhonda like a rag doll. Rhonda screamed in pain as Nancy's sexy hot pink toes dug into her side. Nancy arched her back and really pulled her arm. As Rhonda got completely defenseless, Nancy scooted her butt closer to her and bent her knees, letting her feet relax against her side. Nancy then lifted her sexy sweaty right bare foot and placed it on Rhonda's poor face! Look up and don't move or I'll pull your arm out of it's socket!!! Rhonda just laid there still, and let Nancy's right bare foot rested on her face! She was being forced to smell the stinky hot pink painted toed foot against her will, but did it!!! Nancy left that foot in her face for at least 15 minutes, rubbing it in her nose hard, and Rhonda could do nothing but smell it and look at it rest on her face! Nancy just laughed at her total humiliation, and just watched her foot wiggle all over the poor moms face! She kept asking her if she liked the smell of her foot, but all the loud coughing and choking and desperate pleading and then crying gave her the truthful answer to her question. Nancy got her nose in between her big toe and her second toe and squeezed it, and twisted it, making her smell the worst odor of her sweaty bare foot. Nancy then rubbed her sexy big toe against her nostrils really making her smell her foot stench. She then glided her other sweaty foot sole slowly over her mouth and nose over and over again. She made her smell it deeply. When Nancy finished with her, she stood up and slipped on sexy strappy 4 inch high sandals, then placed her feet near Rhonda's beaten face, and made her look at her sexy toes and kiss them, then slowly lick them, and repeatedly tell her how beautiful her feet are, then posed her feet all over her prone body, and again on her poor face, driving her husband wild with excitement!!!!

• 23 posts
    October 10, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

Nancy is my friends wife, and I have written many true stories about her. She is a beautiful, toned, shapely woman, 5'8 135 pounds, with short blonde hair to her shoulders, deep blue eyes, very full pink lips. She interests me so much for many reasons. Her beauty, the love she has for her own feet, her mean streak, and her love of female combat. One of her more interesting matches took place about a decade ago. Three couples went out to see a Wednesday matinee in the theater district of the city. It was for a birthday party, so everyone was dressed up. We went out to dinner after, and all drove back to Nancy's house for desert, birthday cake and coffee. The show ended at five o'clock, dinner finished at after 7 o'clock and we were back at Nancy's around 8:30pm. The women were all particularly tired, walking around in heels and hose all day, so they all kicked off their shoes, as we crashed on the couches in her den. Nancy had on a jade green dress, nude sandalfoot hose, showing off gorgeous bright red toes. My wife, and Miriam were the only other women there. Miriam, was a friend, 5'6 150 pounds, curly black hair, dark eyes, large breasts, and attractive. She wore a black dress, had on sheer black sandalfoot hose with black painted toes. I started trouble, as I love to do, saying something like....what is that awful smell? Miriam said, without any hesitation, it's Nancy, her sweaty feet stink! Miriam had no idea of my foot fetish, or, Nancy's love of her feet or fighting. It was just awesome that she said that! Nancy seizing an opportunity, where many women would just laugh it off, got up, grabbed Miriam by her legs, yanked her hard onto the carpeted floor! Miriam's butt plumped on to it, and she laughed loudly. Nancy was in a playful mood, not really angry, but, loved her feet smelled.....so here was an opportunity! Nancy's feet were in closed pumps for close to 12 hours, they hurt, and boy was her hose moist and sweaty. I could smell her feet from a distance. Miriam was going to get a closer view, and smell! Nancy said, so, you think it's my feet and not yours huh? I think you need to see. Nancy twisted Miriam, while they both were laughing, grabbed Miriam's right foot, and bent it toward her face. Miriam's foot was in closed flats all day too, and her black hosed foot was being twisted to her nose. Here, smell your foot, see, it's your foot that stinks. Miriam kicked her other leg, waved her arms, yelled, no, no, stop it...and her own black toes was pressed to her nose by Nancy. Miriam was very flexible, her own foot covered her nose. She was being forced to smell her sweaty moist sheer black hose, with the sexy black toes. Miriam's foot is the same size as Nancy's, size 8, but, her foot looks different. Her feet are thinner, though she is heavier, and her second toe is longer than her big toe, Nancy's toes descend evenly. Miriam smelled the sweaty, stink of her own foot, choked, yelled, and laughed still. Nancy bent her twisted her, and got that smelly foot to rub over her mouth and nose. Nancy forced that for a good five minutes, as the rest of us watched, my wife thinking the whole thing stupid. I was loving it, as were the other two husbands. Nancy then stood over Miriam, tickled her sides with her nimble toes, through the nude sandalfoot hose. She then stepped on her stomach, and then each breast, right over her nipples. Miriam was laughing, rocking, twisting, but, Nancy got her right sweaty moist hosed foot flush on to her face. Miriam grabbed her ankle, tried to get the smelly hosed foot off her face, which was turning red under it. UUUUUUGGGHHHH, YOUR FOOT STINKS! It is worse than mine! Get it off of me! Miriam was not laughing now, but, really seemed angry, annoyed, and completely bothered by the smell of the moist nude hosed foot. OH GOD, OH GOD, we heard her say. WOW IT SMELLS, UUUUUGGGGHHHH! Get it off my face! Nancy just laughed and rubbed it on her face more! SMELL IT! SMELL IT! You like to make fun of it, SMELL IT! TASTE IT! Miriam was kicking, twisting, grabbing at her ankle, but, could not budge her foot from her face! She was starting to cry. It was not fun for her now. Nancy's husband and I were so turned on! Nancy smiled, and pressed her sweaty vinegary stench into the poor friends face! She liked Miriam and was this mean to her. KISS IT! KISS IT NOW! IF you kiss it really good, and lick it really good, I will remove it! KISS IT! Miriam loudly kissed the moist, wet, sweaty hose. How does it smell? Tell me what does it smell like? UUUGGGGHHH! It is awful, like leather and sweat! How does it taste? Like crap! Salty, disgusting! GET IT OFF ME. GET IT OFF! I want you to smell my other foot now, DO IT! SMELL IT! Nancy had her laying there like a slave girl. She touched herself a few times, as she did this. Nancy was getting very turned on, almost as much as me. SMELL UNDER THE TOES NOW! She ordered Miriam to smell, kiss, lick the sweaty, stinky foot! SMELL MY ARCH! LICK IT! It was so hot to watch. She dominated her like a beaten opponent, so, it seemed like a match, even though it really wasn't. It was pure female foot domination, and it was beyond awesome to see! SO HOT!!!!

• 23 posts
    October 10, 2017 6:26 PM PDT

• 23 posts
    October 11, 2017 12:40 AM PDT

• 100 posts
    October 12, 2017 10:45 AM PDT

Sexy feet =)

This post was edited by Foot Worship at October 12, 2017 10:46 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    October 12, 2017 2:26 PM PDT

• 100 posts
    October 13, 2017 11:51 AM PDT

Wow =)

• 23 posts
    October 13, 2017 2:44 PM PDT

• 23 posts
    October 14, 2017 3:35 AM PDT

• 100 posts
    October 16, 2017 11:16 AM PDT

WoW! love those toe-nails

• 23 posts
    October 16, 2017 2:19 PM PDT

• 2 posts
    October 20, 2017 6:21 PM PDT
    Damn this is hot as hell. Can I set up a wrestling session with Nancy lol.
    • 23 posts
    October 21, 2017 2:41 AM PDT

Nancy had dozens of these real matches, all against other females, no men, from the age of 30 to 55.  She unfortunately does not fight or wrestle any more, though she will still tease and humiliate and foot smother with her sexy feet.  I am glad that you enjoyed her experiences, and her foot pictures.  Thanks for the nice comments!

• 23 posts
    October 21, 2017 2:46 AM PDT

• 2 posts
    October 21, 2017 8:47 AM PDT
    Her husband is a lucky man. She have a really beautiful and sexy feet :)
    • 8 posts
    October 21, 2017 11:15 AM PDT
    I love sexy sole pics, like that.
    • 23 posts
    October 21, 2017 12:59 PM PDT

• 23 posts
    October 21, 2017 1:02 PM PDT

She fought her husband, kicked his ass for real, then posed her foot on his face!  Made him smell, kiss, lick and suck on her feet for an hour in front of me!  She is a bad ass for sure!  Loves faces under her feet!