Forums » Foot Fetish Stories

Footjob in the pool..

• November 17, 2017 6:13 PM PST

It was a beautiful summer day in Cali, and I was swimming with an x girlfriend. It was at the time a serious relationship. We had the pool to ourselves, and I took advantage of that. We swam; made out; touching; squeezing; and having grown up fun. We were in the prosess of moving, and had not had sex in a couple of weeks at leest. She was the first woman I dated who had foot fetish experience, and she taught me a great deal about a fetish I had, but didn't really understand it. She was between an eight and a nine. Not too big; not too small; just wide enough; and she got pedicures every two to three weeks. I fucking loved them, and loved to fuck them. We ended up in the deep end, where I went under water to get at her feet. I can't hold my breath for too long, so I gave up on that. We fooled around for a bit longer when I got an idea. I picked her up out of the water, placed her on the one and only big step in the deep end, and we were at just the right hight for her to get her feet into my trunks. She knew what I wanted and went to work. She had foot skills and had always given me good footjobs, but this was more exciting than anything before. Her feet were long, and so am I. One sole on each side and stroked me long and fast. It felt amazing; even with no lube. At one point she was hurting me; so I had to correct her grip on me. She resumed and I came hard before long. She kept stroking me even after I busted, and it felt like I came a lot. The funny part is that she didn't feel my cum on her feet, and I saw no white in the water between us. Thatever they put in the water of that pool; it was worth every penny. We got out of the pool not long after, and I fucked her in the shower and came on her cute little tits... I'm no writer, so don't judge me too harshly. This is 100% true, so hopefully you liked it just the same. I wish you all a great weekend,