Forums » General Foot Fetish Talk

Who knows about your fetish(es)?

• 3 posts
    December 26, 2017 2:33 PM PST

I'm a pretty private person but there are a few people I remain in contact with who are aware of my foot fetish.

Any girls that I've gone further than kissing with know about it but I've only remained friends with two of them. I also hooked up with a girl that I was living in the same building as and, though we never had sex, I was drunk and worshiped her feet. I was hanging out with mutual friends recently and one guy asked me what my favourite part of a woman is so I'm pretty sure she has told other people. I didn't answer the question and changed the subject but I had suspected that she would tell people. Nobody has said it explicitly though.

I also accidentally told a good male friend and my brother whilst drunk as well. They never mention it though.

One other female friend as well. Again, drunkenly.

How about you?

• 104 posts
    December 28, 2017 5:36 AM PST
    Yea it is really hot to tell someone about your disers.
    • 7 posts
    April 9, 2018 10:51 AM PDT
    My ex wife knows. My current wife also knows but she really doesn't give it much attention. It's all good. I know fortunately, though I think, she doesn't tell anyone close to us or people we socialized with when we were married, thank goodness. Other than 1 ex girlfriend and my ex-wifes good friend, that's it.
    • 6 posts
    April 29, 2018 8:30 PM PDT

Some of my friends in the local kink scene know, especially since I've taught a class on foot and related fetishes at a couple of groups in Austin, and my ex-wife and ex-girlfriends.  I generally don't broadcast it, though.