Forums » Support

Banners are blocking the pull-downs behind them

• 21 posts
    April 29, 2018 8:26 PM PDT

As you may already know, the banner graphics are appearing over the pull down type menus over them.  If you have some friend requests or notifications stacked up it makes it difficult to view the whole list unless you accept the ones at the top of the list causing the ones at the bottom to move up so they are no longer obscured by the banner graphic (currently displaying Chat With Your Mistress).

This was observed with Google Chrome on a Windows 10 machine, haven't checked other browsers.

• 7 posts
    May 17, 2018 9:00 AM PDT

I have a friend request that I cannot accept because the banner image under the top menu bar is 'over' the pull down menu with the accept button.

Also I had two friend requests but was able to reach one of the 'accept' buttons then that request went away.  When I selected the Friend Request pulled down a couple of minutes later the recently accepted request was being listed again so I'm back to two showing.

• 117 posts
    May 17, 2018 10:25 AM PDT

Hey all,

sorry that it took so long to get fixed. It works now, if not clear browser cache :)

regards

FW